Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Someone


I met this girl since I was 18.
She was elder than me few years back yet she still a very young lady.
She is the one who came to me first, and we started to talk and we be friends.
She knows I was just a little girl in the class, thus, she used to protect me always.
She organized my 18 birthday celebration and since that we celebrated for each of everyone's birthday.
She taught me a lot. Moreover, I paid few of my first experiences to her, like first clubbing night, first trip to Penang, first drinking night etc..
She treats me from heart to heart and same goes as me.
We never had any argument before but it doesn't mean we are not real best friends.
It just simply means that we know how to handle over our friendship.
We know each other's limitation and we wont cross over each other bottom lines.
We just know each other so well.
We used to share our own secrets.
Sometimes, she is refuses to say it out but I still get it tho.
She is always by my side no matter what happens.
She is always the first one who stands out just to protect me.
She is Woon Zu Yuan.
Thanks babe!
Thanks for everything.
I love you.
Happy birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment